Due to recent rainfall and flooding, these are the road conditions as of 3 p.m. Friday, according to the Illinois Department of Transportation.
· IL 9 at IL 97 and Bushnell
· IL 116 W of London Mills
· IL 8 E of I-74 at Pottstown
· US 67 S of Macomb
· US 150 Knoxville
· Farmington Road at Kickapoo Creek
· IL 89 S of the Illinois River in Putnam Co.
· US 24 at Adams/McKinley Bartonville
· IL 94 and Junction 164 Henderson Co. to IL 94 and Junction 135 Warren Co.
· IL 336 WB just past Hancock Co. line
· IL 251 at the Illinois River
· IL 164 Oquawka rest area
· Alta Ln at Allen Rd
The following Peoria County roads have been re-opened: Trivoli South, Taylor Road and Kickapoo-Edwards Road, according to a news release at 1:45 p.m. Friday.
These roads were closed on Thursday:
Peoria County: Koerner Road, south of Charter Oak Road is now closed. There is no thru traffic between Route 8 and Charter Oak, due to the flooding on Route 8. (as of 3 p.m. Thursday)Other Peoria County Highway closures are:· Pottstown Rd bridge
· Dogtown Lane between Tiber Creek and West Meehan Rd
· Trivoli Rd bridge between Glasford-Canton Rd and Garret Road
· Graham Chapel and Wiley by Elmwood
· State Street in Mossville