With temperatures below freezing in much of the northern hemisphere, it's the perfect time to escape to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
TripAdvisor has just released its 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards, which ranks the best beaches in the world based on millions of reviews from real travelers.
Baia do Sancho, a beach on the remote Brazilian island of Fernando de Noronha, was named the best in the world for the second time in a row.
From the white sands of Turks and Caicos to the crystal clear waters of Italy’s Rabbit Beach, here are the top 10 beaches in the world.10. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
9. Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Australia
8. Flamenco Beach, Culebra, Puerto Rico
7. White Beach, Boracay, Philippines
6. Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seychelles
5. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
4. Playa Paraiso Beach, Cayo Largo, Cuba
3. Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
2. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
1. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
Now see where you should stay.
The top 25 hotels in the world, according to travelers >>
See Also:24 things you should really do when visiting Hong KongHere's how much to tip everyone when you travel in the USAmazing pictures from the Japanese snow festival that just drew more than 2 million visitors